This means agreeing your design before you start work. You will need to send us all the information including your plans, specifications and calculations.
How long does it take?
The application will be looked at within 10 working days and a decision will be made within five weeks, unless it is agreed this can be extended.
- Download the Full Plans Application Form.
- Find out how much it’s going to cost and pay the right fee.
- Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a location plan and two copies of all paperwork. You will need to send four copies if you are working on a commercial building as we provide two to the Kent Fire and Rescue Service during consultation.
- We aim to look at your application within 10 working days. After this time the work will either be approved or you will be asked to give us more information.
- You will then be given a decision notice. The notice will either give approval for the work, be a conditional approval or a rejection. If your plans are refused you won’t be charged to resubmit your plans.
- You can start work before a decision is made but it will be at your own risk.
For more information, call 01622 602701.