Last updated: 16 Jun 2020 1:35pm
The Cemetery is now open and back to normal.
See our Memorials and Prices page to find out the various costs with burials and cremations and details on how to pay.
- 8pm from April – September
- 5.30pm in October
- 4pm from November – January
- 5.30pm from February – March
There are two pedestrian entrances at Mangravet Avenue and Pheasant Lane.
- The Sutton Road car park by the main entrance
- The Mangravet Avenue car park by the Mangravet Avenue pedestrian entrance
Driving around the Cemetery
Funerals take place Monday – Friday between 10am and 2.30pm.
- Lawn graves, for people wanting just a headstone memorial
- General graves, for people wanting larger memorials
- Cremated remains plots, for people wanting to put ashes in a grave and have a memorial on the plot. This option is not available at Vinters Park Crematorium.