Penenden Heath Road
There is also an entrance on Boxley Road, Penenden Heath.
Penenden Heath is about two miles from the town centre.
- Onsite parking.
- Toilets. Disabled Toilets can be accessed using a Radar Key. Information about how to get one can be found on our Public Toilets page.
- A play area.
- A pavilion.
- Football pitches with changing rooms. Information about booking the pitches and prices can be found on our Sport Pitches and Courts pages.
- Tennis courts, which are open all year round. Information about the cost and how to pay can be found on our Sport Pitches and Courts pages.
- A Tennis Academy run by South Eastern Tennis Ltd.
- A bowls green which is open between May and September.
Penenden Heath Bowls Club
The green is home to Penenden Heath Bowls Club. For more information about the club contact Alan Portland, the club secretary, on 01622 661882.