Issue - meetings
17/505255 - La Rochell, Church Lane, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 1BG
232 17/505255/FULL - DEMOLITION OF EXISTING DETACHED DWELLING AND ERECTION OF SIX DWELLINGS, EXTENSION TO NEW VEHICULAR ACCESS VIA CHURCH LANE AND PROVISION OF ACCESS DRIVE, LANDSCAPING AND OTHER ANCILLARY WORKS - LA ROCHELLE, CHURCH LANE, HARRIETSHAM, MAIDSTONE, KENT PDF 364 KB
- 17/505255 - Committee Report, item 232 PDF 97 KB
- 17505255_La Rochelle, Church Lane, Harrietsham_urgent update, item 232 PDF 921 KB
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update report of the Head of Planning and Development.
Councillor Moore of Harrietsham Parish Council and Mr Chapman, for the applicant, addressed the meeting.
During the discussion reference was made to the nearby Kingswood woodland complex which was considered to be a suitable wildlife receptor site.
1. Subject to a suitable wildlife receptor site being secured within the Borough of Maidstone, the Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to grant permission subject to the conditions and informatives set out in the report as amended by the urgent update report together with any other conditions that may be required by the Head of Planning and Development to secure, without limitation, the delivery of the wildlife receptor site.
2. The Head of Legal Partnership be given delegated powers to secure any legal agreement that may be necessary in connection with the delivery of the wildlife receptor site.
3. If an appropriate wildlife receptor site cannot be secured, the application must be reported back to the Committee for re-consideration.
Voting: 11 – For 0 – Against 0 – Abstentions
Note: Councillor Parfitt-Reid left the meeting prior to consideration of this application (8.00 p.m.).