Item 16, Pages 99-122 Cobtree Manor Golf Course, Chatham Road, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AZ
Condition 3 to be amended to correct an error in the listing of a plan.
Two further conditions recommended in regards to ecology and highways matters.
1. Representation from KCC Ecology received on 19/02/19 recommending an additional condition for a detailed ecological mitigation, restoration and monitoring strategy for the temporary access road.
2. Request by KCC Highways for the submission of a Construction Management Plan before the commencement of any development which is referenced in paragraph 6.41 of the report.
Amend condition 3 to read as follows:
(3) The upgrade, re-model and re-contour of the site (drawing no. P100 Rev E) shall be implemented only in accordance with the level details as shown on the following approved plans:
1697.02 Rev A (Proposed New Layout & Grading Plan), 1697.03 Rev A (Cross Sections) and 1697.11 (Short Course & Footgolf Course)
Reason: In the interests of landscape, visual impact and amenity of the area and to ensure a satisfactory appearance to the development.
Additional conditions to be added:
(22) Prior to works commencing a detailed ecological mitigation, restoration and monitoring strategy for the temporary access road must be submitted for written approval to the Local Planning Authority. The strategy must include the following:
The works must be implemented as detailed within the strategy.
Reason: To protect and enhance the ecology and biodiversity on the site
(23) The development hereby approved shall not commence until a Construction Management Plan has been submitted to, and approved in writing by, the Local Planning Authority. The construction Management Plan shall include the following:
(a) Routing of construction and delivery vehicles to / from site
(b) Timing of deliveries
The works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved Construction Management Plan.
Reason: To protect residential amenity
Recommendation remains unchanged subject to the above amendments.
Approve subject to conditions
If you cannot find what you are looking for in our search facility, you can use our A-Z index to find the service you require.