Item 16, Pages 99-122 Cobtree Manor Golf Course, Chatham Road, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AZ
Condition 3 to be amended to correct an error in the listing of a plan.
Two further conditions recommended in regards to ecology and highways matters.
1. Representation from KCC Ecology received on 19/02/19 recommending an additional condition for a detailed ecological mitigation, restoration and monitoring strategy for the temporary access road.
2. Request by KCC Highways for the submission of a Construction Management Plan before the commencement of any development which is referenced in paragraph 6.41 of the report.
Amend condition 3 to read as follows:
(3) The upgrade, re-model and re-contour of the site (drawing no. P100 Rev E) shall be implemented only in accordance with the level details as shown on the following approved plans:
1697.02 Rev A (Proposed New Layout & Grading Plan), 1697.03 Rev A (Cross Sections) and 1697.11 (Short Course & Footgolf Course)
Reason: In the interests of landscape, visual impact and amenity of the area and to ensure a satisfactory appearance to the development.
Additional conditions to be added:
(22) Prior to works commencing a detailed ecological mitigation, restoration and monitoring strategy for the temporary access road must be submitted for written approval to the Local Planning Authority. The strategy must include the following:
- Botanical survey of the LWS (provide base line data for the monitoring)
- Aims and objectives of the strategy
- Detailed methodology to do the following:
- Carry out the works to create the access road and
- Protect the soils/turfs during construction
- Restore the LWS following completion of the works.
- Timings of the proposed works
- Details of who will be carrying out the works
- Map showing the area to be impacted and where the soils/turfs will be stored
- Details of long term monitoring
- Details of management of the restored LWS – to be informed by the long term monitoring
The works must be implemented as detailed within the strategy.
Reason: To protect and enhance the ecology and biodiversity on the site
(23) The development hereby approved shall not commence until a Construction Management Plan has been submitted to, and approved in writing by, the Local Planning Authority. The construction Management Plan shall include the following:
(a) Routing of construction and delivery vehicles to / from site
(b) Timing of deliveries
The works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved Construction Management Plan.
Reason: To protect residential amenity
Recommendation remains unchanged subject to the above amendments.
Approve subject to conditions