MAIDSTONE BOROUGH COUNCIL
REPORT OF THE HEAD OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
· Check whether the correct certificates were served;
· Seek the views of Kent Highway Services on the implications of the potential use of HGVs to serve the site taking into account possible business growth;
· Investigate the potential for traffic calming measures on the shared access;
· Seek details of the proposed landscaping scheme including what it would comprise and where it would be planted;
· Enable the Officers to draft suggested conditions to prevent the amalgamation of the units into one enterprise and to link the hours of illumination to the hours of opening of the premises;
· Discuss with the applicant the possibility of limiting the hours of operation on Saturdays; and
· Enable a representative of Kent Highway Services to be in attendance when the application is discussed.
19 December 2017 adjourned to 4 January 2018
If you cannot find what you are looking for in our search facility, you can use our A-Z index to find the service you require.