You must tell us if your circumstances change. Please use the buttons at the bottom of this page.
We need to be told about any changes as it may affect your benefit payments. You still need to tell us your change even if you have told another organisation such as the jobcentre.
Things that may change your situation are categorised below:
- Earnings going up or down
- Getting a new benefit/pension/tax credit
- Losing a benefit/pension/tax credit
- The amount of benefit/pension/tax credit changing
- Getting an occupational or private pension
- A change in occupational or private pension
- Income Support/Jobseekers Allowance/Employment Support Allowance/Pension Credit ending
Have your earnings changed?
If your earnings have changed you can let us know by using the form below. You can return it to email@example.com.
Certificate of Earnings
Changes in Capital or Savings
- Bank or building society accounts capital/savings going up or down
- Getting capital/savings including property and land
Changes in your Family and/or People who Live with you
- A birth
- Child leaving school
- Someone leaving/joining your home
- A disability
- Someone going into/coming out of hospital
- Fostering a child
- Adopting a child
- A death
Changes in your Home
- Moving into a new home or moving out of your home
- Your rent going up or down
- A change in the type of tenancy you have
Report a change in your circumstances
Report a change of address
Stop a benefit claim